Relevant Life Policies
What are Relevant Life Policies?
The aim of the policy is to provide a lump sum benefit on the death of a single employee. This removes the need for the company to set up a registered group life scheme.
The policy is designed to meet the requirements of a single life relevant life policy under S393B (4) (b) of the Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003.
Relevant life policies are primarily aimed at 2 groups:
- High-earning employees who have substantial pension funds and don’t want their death-in-service benefits to form part of their lifetime allowance
- Small businesses that don’t have enough eligible employees to warrant a group life scheme
Relevant life policies can also be used by directors of the company.
Find out more in our Relevant Life Policies Guide
Independent Financial Adviser
Speak to a fully qualified and independent
Invest Southwest adviser today.
Call 01823 353970
Why choose Invest Southwest for your Relevant Life policy?
- We have a team of fully qualified and independent financial experts
- We are highly recommended by our clients
- We deal with a wide range of products
Call 01823 353970 to find out more
"Very informative staff, excellent service levels and above all detailed advice on various products, highly recommended for your financial requirements."
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice, or Will writing.